Unfortunately, due to the outbreak of Covid-19, some of our games have had to be cancelled or postponed.
Specifically, our friendly game away to Copenhagen, originally scheduled for April 4th, and Round 1 of the Nordic championship, scheduled for April 25th, also in Copenhagen, will not take place in April. Hopefully these will be postponed to later in the Summer.
We will update this post if any further cancellations/postponements are required.
Update: Round 2 of the Nordic Championship, scheduled for June 13th in Oslo, has been cancelled.